Professional service of safes in Prague and its surroundings
Safes are an effective equipment of residential, commercial and industrial buildings. It is used for safe storage of valuables, such as not only jewelry, cash or rare artifacts, but also dangerous items in themselves (weapons, chemicals, drugs). This is a special type of security device that everyone who has at least at least valuable property should have in their house in order to prevent excessive losses in the event of a burglary.
Safes can be purchased in various sizes and material solutions with specific functional and protective elements. They can be directly visible and portable or firmly built into the design of the building, or form part of common furniture. Locksmiths KEY are a complete delivery and installation of safes according to your specified parameters. We also service safes of all brands and types. If you are choosing a suitable safe for your needs, you should be familiar with the basic parameters and options that are currently on the market.
Safes according to application, purpose and design
The following categories of safes are distinguished according to their purpose:
- home safes - are usually smaller in size and are designed to store various small valuables or documents and weapons or cash;
- safes for weapons and ammunition - are usually equipped with better protection parameters in terms of construction, as they contain dangerous objects with a risk of ignition;
- safes for hazardous chemicals - are standardly equipped with social security against intrusion, as they contain hazardous substances;
- archival safes - intended primarily for documents;
- data safes - are usually fireproof, which ensures that the contents are not damaged even in the event of a fire.
The size and design define the method of installing the safe (safe):
- furniture - they are usually larger in size and are placed directly in the room as ordinary furniture (they can be firmly connected to the wall);
- built into the wall - are part of a vertical structure that restricts intrusion from other than the front;
- built into the ground - they are similar to safes built into the wall;
- small safes - are usually placed in other furniture (cabinets) or in locker rooms
In addition to the durable construction, locks and other elements are key parameters of the safe's security. The following types are used by default:
- one key lock
- mechanical combination lock
- electronic combination lock
- internal mailboxes with their own security
Increased protection can be achieved by combining these options or by multiplying their application (using two identical or different types of locks). If you choose a suitable type of safe, focus (according to the purpose) on a specific certification - 3 safes (levels) of protection are introduced for safes and safes, where the 1st level represents the lowest protection. When choosing a safe, you better not only focus on the price, more often it is much better to buy a refurbished safe (ie safe to use and repaired to full functionality) than to buy a new one from a cheaper category. Call our locksmiths - we will be happy to advise you :)
When using the safe, you may not be able to open it for some reason (some locks may also be timed for a limited number of attempts) - you will lose the key or forget the code. In this case, do not try to open the safe by force yourself, but get the help of KEY locksmith technicians.
Thanks to modern tools and many years of experience, we will open your safe in the most gentle way possible. Once opened, we can replace the lock, make new keys, refurbish, repair the locking mechanism or set a new code so that you can continue to use the safe! Our experienced locksmiths, unlike some "experts", are able to return the safe to its original functional condition after such an intervention.
We open safes in Prague and its surroundings. Locksmith emergency KEY is available for you non-stop on the number 777 175 567. Do not hesitate and contact our locksmith!